Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weird Dream

I just had the weirdest dream that I was napping and someone was knocking on my door.  I don't answer uninvited guests, so I didn't answer the door.  Apparently, I already had company, because I was showing them where a friend's daughter had come over and written on my wall in pencil and erased only part of it, and I was livid about it.  I doze off and wake up again to use the bathroom.  Then I wake up again and realize that I'm still in the bed really releasing.  So, I freak out and scramble to try to get to the bathroom.  And then I wake up dry, really having to use the bathroom.  Of course I had to know what this meant.  So this is what I found on
www.Dreammoods.com:
To dream that you are urinating, symbolizes a cleansing and release of negative or repressed emotions. Depending on your dream context, urination is symbolic of having or lacking basic control of your life.


Weird...Any other insight?

No comments:

Post a Comment