Monday, November 22, 2010

QOTD- F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real

We've all heard this before. Probably numerous times. I realized this week that I've been holding on to an unrealistic fear of a man in my life. I am one of the many that is guilty of saying I have faith and also worrying. The fact of the matter is that they CANNOT coexist. More importantly, as I've seen a million and one times, we tend to ATTRACT the things we fear the most. My car accident was a prime example. I would fantasize about being in a car accident. I was always referring to my vehicle as "that damn car". So pretty much I attracted that accident. I've made a conscious decision though to live faithfully and without fear. Because I am worthy and God ALWAYS takes care of me. The things we fear are not real!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment